Jan 10, 2008
Fix to issue 14475.
Fix to problem getting timezone abbreviations in for example Asia/Tokio where modifier text is required, but DST does not currently operate.
- GetDaylightChanges - overloaded to return std and dst abbreviations along with the change information.
- FindZone - comparison to find zone line takes account of Kind of supplied time value
- GetAbbreviation - makes use of the new GetDaylightChanges method
- Code has been added to convert the until data into a utc DateTime + offset to local time when TimeZoneInfo objects are created. (These values would ideally be calculated in TzTests and included in the intialisers, but are here for now)
- zone line objects can now store until times in utc + offset to local time (calculated in TzTimeZone).
- TzZone.GetUntilDateTime uses the utc+offset values if they are valid, otherwise it uses the original calculations
- FormatModifier - updated to supply correct abbreviation when e.g. zone.Format= "GMT/BST". In this case, dst status is determinedby SaveTime (same method as used in Olson code)
- TzZone.IsGreaterThanUntil - checks the kind of the supplied DateTime
- ApplyTimeModifier conversions corrected.